An Alternative Way to Save & Borrow
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us on: 01524 411240
Write to us at: Morecambe Bay Credit Union Ltd
Credit Union Centre
75 Queen Street
Morecambe LA4 5EN
- Christmas and school uniform loans
- Savings account
- Low cost loans
- Low cost family funeral plan
- Free life insurance and loan protection, at no extra cost
What is a Credit Union ?
An alternative way to save and borrow.
It is a savings and loads co-operative, owned and run by its members.
It works by members saving together regularly; this creates a pool of money from which low cost loans can be made.
It is based in the local community, supported and run by local people.
What are the Benefits to Being a Member ?
- You can save as much or as little as you like, as often as you like.
- You can control your finances by regular saving for the future.
- You may withdraw some or all of your money from the office at any time, subject to loan requirements.
- Payments can be made at your local collection point, at the office or by standing order.
- You can have any number of your benefits or allowance paid into your savings account, including individual Housing Allowances.
- Loans available at competitive rates.
- Free Life Insurance and Loan Protection, at no extra cost to you.
- All staff and volunteers abide by a pledge of confidentiality. Your financial affairs are a private matter.
- The Financial Services Authority regulates Credit Unions so members are assured that their money is safe.